Sunday 10 February 2008

Six degrees of separation #23: The West Wing Edition

Plenty of offerings again on number 22. I had it in 3 moves but was out-done by a a two move solution from A. Nonymous!
1. Robin Wright (Penn) to Sam Shepard in The Pledge; and 2. Shepard to Orlando Bloom in Black Hawk Down.

For #23 I am mixing it up a bit. As the West Wing is one of my favourite shows I have taken two of the regular cast and pitted them against each other. .I have seen both in more than one movie so it's not a crazy ask.
#23: Allison Janney (CJ Cregg) to Tim Matheson (VP John Hoynes)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

janney in juno with J.K. Simmons

J.K. Simmons with wills in the jackel

Wills with tim in the story of us.

Anonymous said...

Janney with Ian Holm in The Big Night
Holm and Christopher Lee - lord of the Rings
Lee and Matheson - 1941

Anonymous said...

Janney and Michelle Pfeiffer - Hairspray

Pfeiffer and Matheson - The Story of Us

(I knew I could do better than the three I just posted)
Maybe I should get a login name.

Yednnek said...

Yes you should.
;-)